These firm ground rugby boots are built for forwards playing on hard or artificial surfaces. With a comfortable wide fit design these boots will push you forward, allowing you to convert raw power to explosive forward drive on the pitch. Comfortable and supportive, they offer a wider fit for forwards who struggle in narrow boots while remaining tight and snug around the feet without being uncomfortable. A heavily cushioned collar with a locked in toebed moulds the boot around your foot to avoid slipping and a 9mm heel-to-toe raise reduces strain to your lower limbs, improving your attacking position by pulling your body forward. A firm ground outsole plate with forefoot flex, TPU studs and 8 fixed studs offers acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction, dispersing stud pressure evenly across the foot. Finally, a durable PU upper makes sure you are comfortable from the start of play to the final whistle.
- PU upper provides durability and comfort
- Cushioned collar offers a snug but comfortable fit
- Firm ground outsole plate with forefoot flex disperses stud pressure evenly across the foot
- 9mm heel raise reduces strain to lower limbs
- Built for firm ground play on hard or artificial surfaces
- Perfect for forwards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.