The FLASH 3.0 Junior is a durable lightweight hockey shoe with a high-performance rubber outsole which performs on all playing surfaces, making this a versatile shoe for all levels of player. A reduced weight upper with streamlined design combined with a support cradle system provides stability and protection to the player.
- ASP (All Surface Performance) Outsole- High performance rubber outsole for ultimate traction and grip on synthetic sand based surfaces.
- Cleat pattern designed to improve the efficiency of movements in hockey; large perimeter studs provide better traction when turning.
- Low Profile Midsole- The improved midsole contains strategic flex grooves aligned with the outsole to promote quick sharp movements.
- Low Profile Shoe- Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.
- Superior Heel Fit- Built in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area, combined with ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
- High Grade PU Upper- with water repellent coating and anti abrasion properties for a durable upper.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.